Accounts, Cards & Deposits
Enjoy the daily banking services for SME & Corporate!
Current Account for Business
- Offers the usage of direct debit agreements & periodic orders
- Accessible from Online Banking
- You can access it from your debit Mastercard Business
- Offered in different currencies: LEK, EUR, USD, GBP, CHF, JPY
- Fast payments in & out of the country
- Offered from different category business
- Carry out cash transactions: deposit or withdrawals
- Connected to your business account, it’s ideal to be used for business
- Equip your staff to use it for expenses, business trips, allowances.
- Free Insurance for travel accidents covering up to 30.000 Euro
Term Deposit for Business
- Manage it from your current account
- The interest rate is based on the deposit amount
- You can negotiate the interest rate for specific deposit amount
- Open a term deposit with a maturity shorter than 30 days
- Offered for terms: 1, 3, 6, 12 & 24 months
- Your deposit can be renovated automatically on the maturity date
Other types of Products & Services!
Financing Small Businesses!
Find at the below link the type of loans with different terms & conditions the Bank offers for this business category based on the enterprise typology!learn more
Make Payments & Transfers!
Make Payments, Transfers, Pay Taxes, Pay utility bills and create Automatic Periodic Orders directly from our network or through Internet Banking!learn more
Wide range of Services!
To easily manage your business daily activities use the Night Safe Box, the Salary Service, SWIFT Automatic Service & POS Terminals!learn more
* Deposit Interest is applied annually; number of days / 365
All deposits of citizens in our Bank are insured according to the Law "On Deposit Insurance” dated 22.05.2014, Law no. 53/2014. Deposit at the Bank is secured up to 2,500,000 (two million five hundred thousand) LEK by the Deposit Insurance Agency www.asd.gov.al
This is an advertisement. For the full Products Features and Terms & Conditions please visit any of our branches, click the website or Call at the Call Center Service.