Discover more about the possibility to make tax payments at the bank in favor of General Tax Office Treasury Account.
Fast & Efficient
Enjoy a fast & an efficient Service
Even for non-clients
Cash payment option for non-clients
Available through Internet Banking
Wide network distribution of the Bank’s Branches
Payment of taxes in favour of General Tax Office
In accordance with Ministry of Finance agreement, you can make tax payments at the bank in favour of General Tax Office Treasury Account.
The bank accept only payments with FDP/FTD Formuar attached.
you can make payments for:
- Income Tax
- Social Insurance Contributions
- Health Insurance Contributions
- Other taxes (tax on rent, axcise, withholding tax, etc.)
Pay as you want
These trasactions can be affected in several ways, as per your convenience or choise:
- Payments executed in the bank counters
- Payments executed through Internal Transfers
- Payments performed through Online Banking
Transfer request for the Tax Office should be filled up properly, indicating correctly:
- The name of the Tax
- Serial number (NIPT), the tax code
- Period of payment (month & year)