Mastercard Standard is the right card for your purchases in EURO
Good reasons to move in
POS & Online
Card denominated in EUR
- Pay directly in any POS in shops, supermarkets, restaurants, travel agencies, gas stations and anywhere else the Mastercard logo is displayed
- Pay online for your hotel booking, airline ticket, car rental reservations and any other online purchases
- Whenever you need cash , you can get it at any ATM displaying the Mastercard logo, in Albania or abroad
- You have complete control over your expenses. Every transaction you perform with the card is clearly displayed on your account statement, allowing you to check each transaction.
With Geocontrol you can temporary block the usage of your cards in the countries which the bank does not consider safe for electronic payment or set the unlimited option, which applies no restrictions to your card usage.
Coming Soon - Virtual Card
The virtual card is a convenient and easy way to make secure online payments.
You can create a virtual card, which will be valid only for a limited period of time, for single or multiple purchases, and use it to pay for your online shopping, hiding all the information related to your debit card.
Your Mastercard® Standard
It provides you with a convenient way to access the funds in your account any time. You can withdraw money at our ATMs in Albania or at any other ATM where the Mastercard logo is displayed, both in Albania and abroad.
Your Mastercard card is also great for your online shopping and for purchases at POS terminals in Albania and worldwide.
- Free withdrawal on our ATMs in Albania 0
- Unlimited virtual card generation 0 Lek
- Monthly fee in EUR 1,5
Visit your nearest Intesa Sanpaolo Bank Albania branch to apply for a card. A
member of our dedicated Customer Service Team will help you complete the
You must go to the Intesa Sanpaolo Bank Albania branch where you completed
the application form, to receive your card and your PIN
Report lost or stolen cards immediately to the nearest Intesa Sanpaolo Bank Albania branch or agency or call our Helpdesk on: +355 4 2276 222 or +355 4 2276 223, during normal working hours.
After working hours, on weekends or holidays, please call the mobile telephone number: +355 69 20 80 903