You choose and we support you.
Very transparent offer
Up to 30 years
Favorable interest rates
Bank Participation 70%
- Monthly installment - first period - Lek
- Monthly installment - remaining period - Lek
- Loan amount - Lek
- Amount to repay - Lek
- Tenor - months
- Fixed interest rate - %
- Fixed interest rate - first period - %
- Fixed interest rate - remaining period - %
- Variable interest rate - remaining period - %
- Variable interest rate - %
The variable interest rate is indicative and may vary according to the reference in the respective date of the relevant index.
Did you know?
Intesa Sanpaolo Bank Albania is the first bank in Albania which starting from March 7th 2016 no longer applies commissions for the partial or total early repayment of loan obligations before its maturity date, on all the new house mortgage loans.
Additional payments regarding this mortgage
- The notarization of the contracts
- Life insurance (renewable each year for the outstanding loan amount)
- Property insurance (for the entire loan period)
- The evaluation of property by a licensed expert.
- Maintenance of the current account (as per T&C in force)
- Expenses in the Registration Office of Immovable Properties