Deposit money in our ATMs!
ATM network with deposit
You can deposit money in your curent account that is linked to your debit card to make payments in stores and/or online.
You can also deposit money into your checking account to make various payments through the digital application, Digital Banking such as repaying credit installments or paying your credit card obligation.
What steps must I follow to deposit at Intesa Sanpaolo Bank Albania ATMs?
To deposit follow the steps below:
- Insert the debit card;
- Choose the language of action;
- Enter the PIN;
- Select the "Deposit" option;
- Place the banknotes horizontally;
- Confirm the amount counted by the ATM.
Banknote denominations accepted at ATMs are:
- Visa Inspire 100,000 LEK
- Mastercard Standard 1,000 EUR
- Visa Classic 1,000 USD
- Mastercard Gold 1,500 EUR