LET’S HELP EACH OTHER IN FIGHTING THE COVID-19
Dear Customers and Guests,
Intesa Sanpaolo Bank Albania is strongly committed to activate all the possible measures aimed to ensure the full continuity of the Banking Services and at the same time to protect, from possible contagion, Customers and Employees.
On this purpose a simple, but efficient set of rules and behaviors, have been established.
We kindly ask to all our Partners to behave accordingly in the common effort to protect our beloved Albania.
INTESA SANPAOLO BANK ALBANIA
For further assistance/questions about Branches and Services, please contact us through the dedicated line, 08006000 (Free from Albtelecom); +355 4 2276000; +355 692080903.
SUGGESTED BEHAVIOR FOR THE CUSTOMERS
- USE OF MOBILE/INTERNET BANKING WHENEVER IS POSSIBLE instead of going to your Branch (It’s easier, less time consuming and avoids physical contact with other people). If you have not yet signed-up for Digital Banking App. do it now. Mobile/Internet banking allows any inquiries of your accounts, domestic and foreign money transfer and many other Services.
- USE YOUR DEBIT/CREDIT CARDS FOR ANY KIND OF SHOPPING INSTEAD OF USING CASH: Intesa Sanpaolo Cards have ZERO fees and commission if used in any Shops in the Albanian territory.
- MANDATORY USE OF MONO USE GLOVES & FACE MASKS: for all the clients that need to enter the bank premises.
- RESPECT THE SAFETY DISTANCE MARKED BY THE YELLOW STRIPS ON THE FLOOR: If you really need to deal directly with the employees, please respect the proximity limit of 2 meters: it will prevent possible contagion.
- KEEP THE SAFETY DISTANCE FROM OTHER CUSTOMERS: 2 meters distance
- FORGET SHAKING HANDS, HUGS AND KISSES: we can express our positive feelings in a safer way
- LIMIT AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE THE CONTACT WITH CASH AND BANKNOTES: physical money is considered a quite dangerous vehicle of contagion…. Keep it in mind!!!
- USE ATMS FOR CASH WITHDRAWALS INSTEAD OF GOING TO THE CASH DESK: you will avoid physical proximity with the employees or other customers.
MEASURES IMPLEMENTED BY INTESA SANPAOLO BANK ALBANIA SH.A.
(Branches and Head Office)
- LIMITATION IN THE ACCESS OF THE BRANCHES: the influx of Customers is properly regulated.
- MANDATORY USE OF MONO USE GLOVES & FACE MASKS: for all the employees.
- TEMPERATURE MEASURE: Every bank employee will have their body temperature measured via infra-red thermometers, before entering the bank. If the temperature results more than 38 Celsius Degree, the entrance will not be allowed.
- DETERGENTS AND SANITIZERS: all the employees are constantly provided with Hand Sanitizers and other hygiene products.
- PROXIMITY: in all the Business Premises of the Bank the minimal distance between every employees’ work place is no less than 2 meters.
- CLEANING: all the Business Premises are subject of enhanced cleaning and sanitization and have been properly disinfected.
- SMART WORKING: in order to reduce physical contacts, more than 70% of the Head Office employees have been equipped with special Laptops and work from Home.
- BUSINESS TRIPS: prohibited on the Albanian territory and Abroad.
- STATE DECISIONS: the Bank is strictly compliant with all the Regulations issued by the competent Authorities and Staff of the Bank is constantly informed regarding instructions of local and international health authorities on COVID-19 preventive measures.