INTESA SANPAOLO BANK ALBANIA ANNOUNCES THE
affected by COVID-19 Crisis”
- the emergency situation triggered by COVID-19 outbreak in Albania since the beginning of March 2020;
- the decision of Bank of Albania on March 12th on Risk Management Regulation,
- the Joint Order issued on March 17th by the Prime Minister and the Governor of Bank of Albania on the extension of the deadline of payment of loans to enterprises and households that may face difficulties during this period due to the COVID-19;
- MORATORIUM: To carefully implement the Order issued on March 17th suspending, upon specific request from Individuals and Legal Entities effectively affected by the Crisis, the upcoming installments of Loans and Overdrafts. No penalties and or additional fees and commissions will be applied during the Suspension Period. The Moratorium period is extended up to July 31st, 2020. During this period the Bank will contact all the Applicants in order to define more definitive solutions. The term of the Suspension could be further extended for additional 3-6 months depending on the emergency persistence.
- NEW FINANCING: To establish a dedicated Plafond of Euros 50,000,000 for Legal Entities. Such a Plafond is aimed at covering short-term financial needs for working capital, supply chain and trade finance. The new Credit Facilities will have an 18 months tenor, including a grace period of up to 6 months. No Fees and Commission will be applied for these types of financing.
- OTHER CREDIT FACILITIES: To actively support any other intervention promoted by the State Institutions aimed to ensure the payment of the salaries of the ones working in enterprises affected by the Crisis.
Invites all the Individuals and Legal Entities affected by the COVID.-19 situation, to urgently apply for the postponement* of their loan according to the following instructions:
- Please, download the Applications Form for individuals published here.
- Fill in it and send by email at Moratorium@intesasanpaolobank.al
Legal Entities (Small Business, SME, Corporate, Multinational Companies)
- Please, download the Applications Form companies published here.
- Fill it in and contact directly your Relationship Manager at Intesa Sanpaolo Bank Albania
No amendments of credit contracts will be signed for this moratorium. Customers whose economic situation is not negatively impacted by the emergency situation and thus not applying for a moratorium, should continue their regular loan repayments.
Intesa Sanpaolo Bank Albania will evaluate all the received applications, timely providing the due feedback. In this endeavor, to overcome the current critical situation, Intesa Sanpaolo Bank commits itself to pay the outmost attention and care to its Customers’ needs, also deploying significant human resources.
Intesa Sanpaolo Bank Albania will continue to stand by all families and companies directly and indirectly affected by the COVID-19 emergency supporting them with solutions that best serve their needs.