WE TAKE CARE OF WHAT YOU CARE ABOUT
Useful banking tips
Choose our digital channels instead of personal banking!
Bank from home!
You can bank via our mobile application and internet bank!
Call our Contact Center!
Our contact center colleagues will help you!
What banking services can I get from home?
Use our alternative channels:
- Digital Banking platform for different transactions.
- Debit/Credit cards for online & POS purchases
- Contact center for any questions you might have
Suspension of mortgage and loan installments for individuals and businesses affected by the crisis of COVID-19 until July 31st, 2020, extendable for another 3/6 months depending on the duration of the emergency.
Applications can be done online by clicking on the link below!
50 milion euro financing
Intesa Sanpaolo Bank Albania has dedicated a plafond of 50 million euros for new financing for the enterprises affected by the COVID -19 crisis lasting for 18 months with a grace period of 6 months with a privileged interest rate of 2% in EUR & 2.75% in LEK.
The plafond is aimed at covering short-term financial needs for working capital, supply chain and trade finance needs. Intesa Sanpaolo Bank Albania informs potential business customers that ZERO Fees and Commission will be applied for these types of financing.
With DIGITAL BANKING – INTERNET BANKING you can:
- pay and transfer money towards third parties, in and out of the country in different currencies;
- open deposits;
- view your current account/s, deposits and loans;
- pay your debit card installments;
- withdraw money from our ATM's without the need of your debit card.
- All transactions in LEK, performed through our online channels will have ZERO COMMISION.
With our Credit/Debit cards you can:
- make purchases in all POS-es in Albania with ZERO COMMISSION;
- use Contactless cards for any amount;
- use Contactless cards without PIN for purchases up to 2,000 ALL;
- make online purchased to any merchant in and out of Albania.
For any clarifications that you may need call our Contact Center at 0800600; +355 4 2276000; +355 692080903
If the service that you need can not be performed through alternative channels, you can visit any of our branches from Monday - Friday from 08:30 - 15:30.